On January 4th, 2014 we found what our new challenge would be — Aerial Assist! We spent the rest of that day reading through the manual trying to get a good grasp of the game rules, possible strategies, and what type of robot we might like to build. Just as we were getting inspired to start working— a snowstorm hit. After being delayed a few days, we started build season week 1.

Highlights from Week 1:

– Sloppy Joe’s for lunch  on Saturday
– Good progress on the game field
– Good progress on the prototype
Week 1 – Aerial Assist Robot Build
Tagged on:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *