Today was a pretty good day. We got quite a lot done! I got to go on a road trip to Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann’s to get fabric for our bumper covers so I wasn’t around for a while. I am told though that while I was gone:
Hannah made a bracket for a sensor, and that she is currently working on a replacement shaft for one of our wheels. Jeremiah made a mount for the climbing system and was working on that whole device. Matthew S has been mounting the shooter to the prototype robot. Thant way we can keep working on it after we put the other robot in it’s bag. Tyler machined some parts for the robot. The Andrews have been working on stuff… while Madeline has been working on code. Ryan made different spacers and other random things for the robot, and was the one telling me all of this so he didn’t have to blog…. so if it’s wrong it’s not my fault ;).