As a parent, what should you be doing for the team?
- Make sure you have a Slack account set up.
- Make sure you are signed up for our #1720_parents channel on Slack.
- Talk to Susan Van Ness if you aren’t sure if you are in the channel.
- Keep up-to-date with our calendar.
- Help out when available.
What are some ways you can help the team?
- Become a mentor
- Become a sponsor: Friends and Family Sponsor Forms
- Help organize a fundraiser
- Help clean the shop
- Send letters
- Chaperone events
- And many other things…
Do you have a question? Just ask on Slack!
- If it is about Slack, contact:
- Ben Bennett
- John P.
- Ashley M.
- If it is about Saturday lunches, contact:
- Melissa Martin
- Anna Sammelson
- If it is about financial matters and forms, contact:
- If you have questions about the team blog, contact: